Annex of May 12, 2020
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the following recommendations are added to the rules of visiting the Panorama of the Battle of Racławice, Branch of the National Museum in Wrocław:
- The Museum is open to visitors daily from 9:30 to 17:30, Mondays excluded; the first viewing is at 10:00, the last at 17:00.
- The shows take place every half hour only in Polish; headphones are not available. Texts in English and German are provided for foreign visitors.
- The Small Rotunda is not open to the public.
- The number of visitors to the Museum is limited in accordance with the recommendations of the health inspectorate; visitors should follow the instructions given by the Museum staff.
- Prior to each showing only 65 visitors with the appropriate tickets. Only one visitor at a time can approach the ticket office and the kiosk.
- It is possible to enter the Museum only when wearing a face mask covering the nose and mouth, or protective face helmet.
- Visitors not wearing gloves should disinfect their hands on entering the Museum.
- Tickets should be preferably paid for by card rather than cash, best purchased online at: bilety.mnwr.pl.
- Visitors should move along the designated routes.
- The traditional cloakroom with attendants remains closed; visitors can use the self-service facility located by the entrance to the tunnel.
- When on the viewing platform, visitors should remain in four specially designated zones.
- Visitors leave the Museum directly from the tunnel through the emergency exit.