Annex of May 15, 2020
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the following recommendations are added to the rules of visiting the Four Domes Pavilion Museum of Contemporary Art, Branch of the National Museum in Wrocław:
- The Museum is open to the public daily from 12:00 to 16:00, Mondays excluded.
- Group visits are not allowed.
- The number of Museum visitors is limited in line with the recommendations of the health inspectorate; the suggestions of the Museum staff should be followed in this respect.
- Entry to the Museum is possible only when wearing a face mask covering the nose and mouth, or protective face helmet.
- All visitors will have their temperature measured on entering the Museum.
Temperature exceeding 37.5°C will result in no admittance to the Museum.
- On entering the Museum, visitors should disinfect their hands.
- Tickets should be preferably paid for by card; it is best to purchase online at: bilety.mnwr.pl.
- Visitors should proceed along the designated routes.
- It is recommended to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between visitors (does not apply to families with small children and carers of disabled persons).
- There is no access to the traditional cloakroom with attendants; visitors can use the deposit lockers and the self-service cloakroom.