Annex of September 7, 2020 (valid until February 28, 2022)
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the following recommendations are added to the rules of visiting the Ethnographic Museum, Branch of the National Museum in Wrocław:
- The Museum is open: Tuesday–Saturday from 10:30 to 16:00, Sunday from 10:00 to 18:00. Closed at Mondays.
- Visitors can view current temporary exhibitions, and a permanent exhibition “Lower Silesians – memory, culture, identity” („Dolnoślązacy. Pamięć, kultura, tożsamość”).
- Groups will not be admitted.
- The number of visitors in the Museum is regulated according to the limits set by the health inspectorate; staff recommendations should be followed in this respect.
- Entry to the Museum is possible only when wearing a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- All visitors will have their temperature measured on entering the Museum.
Temperature exceeding 37.5°C will result in no admittance to the Museum.
- On entering the Museum, visitors should disinfect their hands.
- Tickets should be preferably paid for by card, not cash.
- Visitors should proceed along the designated routes.
- It is recommended to maintain a distance of at least 1,5 metres between visitors (does not apply to families with small children and carers of disabled persons).
- The traditional cloakroom with attendants is closed to the public; it is possible to use the self-service facility.
- It is not allowed to use the lift (this does not apply to persons with disabilities, but the need to use the lift should be reported to the Museum staff).