Annex of March 1, 2021
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the following recommendations are added to the rules of visiting the National Museum in Wrocław:
- The Museum is open: Tuesday–Friday from 10:30 to 16:00, Saturday–Sunday from 10:30 to 17:00. Closed at Mondays.
- Visitors can view current temporary exhibitions, and three permanent exhibitions: “Silesian Art of the 14th–16th c.” – on the 1st floor, and “European Art of the 15th–20th c.” and “Polish Art of the 17th–19th c.” on the 2nd floor.
- Group tours – maximum 10 people. Only with a guide from the Museum.
- The number of Museum visitors is limited in accordance with the recommendations of the health inspectorate, and visitors should follow the suggestions of the Museum staff in this respect.
- Entry to the Museum is possible only when wearing a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- All visitors will have their temperature measured on entering the Museum.
Temperature exceeding 37.5°C will result in no admittance to the Museum.
- On entering the Museum, visitors should disinfect their hands.
- It is recommended that Museum tickets are paid for by card and not cash; it is best to purchase tickets online at: bilety.mnwr.pl.
- Visitors should move along the marked routes.
- It is recommended that a distance of at least 1,5 metres between persons is observed (not applicable to families with small children and carers accompanying persons with disabilities).
- There is no access to the traditional cloakroom with attendants; visitors can use the deposit lockers and the self-service cloakroom.
- The use of the lift is not permitted (except for disabled persons – the need to use the lift has to be reported to the staff in the Museum reception).