Annex of March 1, 2021 (valid until February 28, 2022)
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the following recommendations are added to the rules of visiting the National Museum in Wrocław:
- The Museum is open: Tuesday–Friday from 10:00 to 16:00, Saturday–Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00. Closed at Mondays.
- Visitors can view current temporary exhibitions, and available permanent exhibitions.
- Group tours – maximum 15 people. Only with a guide from the Museum.
- The number of Museum visitors is limited in accordance with the recommendations of the health inspectorate, and visitors should follow the suggestions of the Museum staff in this respect.
- Entry to the Museum is possible only when wearing a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- On entering the Museum, visitors should disinfect their hands.
- It is recommended that Museum tickets are paid for by card and not cash; it is best to purchase tickets online at: bilety.mnwr.pl.
- Visitors should move along the marked routes.
- It is recommended that a distance of at least 1,5 metres between persons is observed (not applicable to families with small children and carers accompanying persons with disabilities).
- Visitors can use the deposit lockers and the self-service cloakroom.
- The use of the lift is accessible for disabled persons.