Annex of May 12, 2020
Due to the current epidemiological situation, the following recommendations are added to the rules of visiting the National Museum in Wrocław:
- The Museum is open daily from 12:00 to 16:00, Mondays excluded.
- Visitors can view the following: a temporary exhibition located on the ground floor “Art Nouveau Goes Metal” („Secesja w metalu”), and three permanent exhibitions “Silesian Art of the 14th–16th c.” („Sztuka śląska XIV–XVI w.”) – on the 1st floor, and “European Art of the 15th–20th c.” („Sztuka europejska XV–XX w.”) and “Polish Art of the 17th–19th c.” („Sztuka polska XVII–XIX w.”) on the 2nd floor.
- Groups will not be admitted.
- The number of Museum visitors is limited in accordance with the recommendations of the health inspectorate, and visitors should follow the suggestions of the Museum staff in this respect.
- Entry to the Museum is possible only when wearing a face mask covering the nose and mouth, or protective face helmet.
- All visitors will have their temperature measured on entering the Museum.
Temperature exceeding 37.5°C will result in no admittance to the Museum.
- On entering the Museum, visitors should disinfect their hands.
- It is recommended that Museum tickets are paid for by card and not cash; it is best to purchase tickets online at: bilety.mnwr.pl.
- Visitors should move along the marked routes.
- It is recommended that a distance of at least 2 metres between persons is observed (not applicable to families with small children and carers accompanying persons with disabilities).
- There is no access to the traditional cloakroom with attendants; visitors can use the deposit lockers and the self-service cloakroom.
- The use of the lift is not permitted (except for disabled persons – the need to use the lift has to be reported to the staff in the Museum reception).
- The Museum bookshop is closed; purchases from the Museum shop can be made online at: sklep.mnwr.pl.